Do you love working with kids and staying active? Believe it or not, you can actually turn that passion into a career through Amazing Athletes. Whether you’ve been looking to own your own business for a while, or are simply intrigued by our concept, Amazing Athletes offers the opportunity to be your own boss and make a difference in the lives of children.
Franchise owners at Amazing Athletes do much more than just teach sports fundamentals; they promote teamwork, develop essential motor skills, and build confidence in children of all ages. They are not just coaches and trainers; they are inspiring mentors, self-motivated business owners, and activators of today’s youth.
If you haven’t already, take this time to watch our documentary by BreakthroughsPTV:
Be the Movement:
Amazing Athletes has consistently ranked as one of the nation’s top franchises to own by Entrepreneur Magazine, Franchise Business Review, Military Franchising and more thanks to its low start-up cost, high profit return, and exceptional franchisee experience.
“I was working in sales in the corporate world and was good at what I did, loved the people I worked with and made good money. But I always knew I wanted more. Sure, I knew I wanted to be my own boss, but more than that I wanted to make a difference. In researching the different options out there, I came across Amazing Athletes. If I jumped on board, I would be able to own my own business, but I would also be able to work with kids, teach, coach sports, and above all make a difference in kids’ lives on a daily basis. It was a perfect match! Six and a half years later, and I’ve never looked back. I can’t imagine doing anything other than what I’m doing right now. I don’t feel as though I’ve worked at all in the last 6.5 years, and that’s a great feeling! I get to work with kids, I get to make an impact in my community through coaching and volunteering and coordinating events, and I am able to spend quality time with my family. Just like I wanted to do when I set out on this journey, I get to make a difference every single day, and to me, that is what makes it all worth it!” – Current Franchisee
Amazing Athletes provides a turn-key system, developed around a proven curriculum, with on-going support to help you every step of the way as you get your business established and running the way you want. Fill out your Initial Inquiry Form Now.
“I truly feel like I have been blessed to have found Amazing Athletes. This business gives me the ability to run my own business, while doing something I love and feel such a passion towards! I tell my friends all the time, my only regret is not doing this earlier in life!” – Current Franchisee
Home Based Business
- As a mobile franchise, there is no need to rent or purchase a store front or facility
No Experience Necessary
- At Amazing Athletes we have franchise owners from all different career backgrounds. The only thing we require is a passion for kids and a drive to succeed.
Low Start-Up and Overhead
- Start-Up costs are limited to equipment and Franchise Fee
Proven Business Model
- Year-Round curricula plus marketing and business support
- 4 days of training, including 2 full days of hands-on coaching to make sure you are ready to hit the ground running.
- In addition to a personal franchise liaison, our franchisees also have access to our in house graphic design team, monthly conference calls, and more.
- We create our protected zip-coded territories based on density of day-care centers rather than population. This ensures every franchisee receives a viable working area.
Low Flat-Rate Royalties
- Paid per teaching location rather than a % of total profits
- Up to 50% of the IFF subject to corporate approval
- 2015, Entrepreneur Franchise 500 – Ranked #313
- 2015, Franchisee Satisfaction Award – Top 50 in Category
- 2014, Entrepreneur Franchise 500 – Ranked #335
- 2014, Entrepreneur Top Home-Based Franchises – Ranked #93
- 2014, Entrepreneur Top Low-Cost Franchises – Ranked #59
- 2013, Military Friendly Franchise
- 2013, Entrepreneur Franchise 500 – Ranked #283
- 2013, Entrepreneur Children’s Fitness – Ranked #5
- 2013, Entrepreneur Home-Based Businesses – Ranked #76
- 2013, Entrepreneur Top Low-Cost Franchises – Ranked #46
- 2012, Military Friendly Franchise
- 2011, Franchise Business Review – Top 50 in Category
- 2009, Franchisee Satisfaction Award – Best in Category
- 2009, Entrepreneur Franchise 500 – Honoree
- 2008, America’s Hottest Franchise