Do you love working with kids and staying active? Believe it or not, you can actually turn that passion into a career through Amazing Athletes. Whether you’ve been looking to own your own business for a while, or are simply intrigued by our concept, Amazing Athletes offers the opportunity to be your own boss and make a difference in the lives of children.
Franchise owners at Amazing Athletes do much more than just teach sports fundamentals; they promote teamwork, develop essential motor skills, and build confidence in children of all ages. They are not just coaches and trainers; they are inspiring mentors, self-motivated business owners, and activators of today’s youth.
If you haven’t already, take this time to watch our documentary by BreakthroughsPTV:
Be the Movement:
Amazing Athletes has consistently ranked as one of the nation’s top franchises to own by Entrepreneur Magazine, Franchise Business Review, Military Franchising and more thanks to its low start-up cost, high profit return, and exceptional franchisee experience.
Amazing Athletes provides a turn-key system, developed around a proven curriculum, with on-going support to help you every step of the way as you get your business established and running the way you want. Fill out your Initial Inquiry Form Now.
Home Based Business
- As a mobile franchise, there is no need to rent or purchase a store front or facility
No Experience Necessary
- At Amazing Athletes we have franchise owners from all different career backgrounds. The only thing we require is a passion for kids and a drive to succeed.
Low Start-Up and Overhead
- Start-Up costs are limited to equipment and Franchise Fee
Proven Business Model
- Year-Round curricula plus marketing and business support
- 4 days of training, including 2 full days of hands-on coaching to make sure you are ready to hit the ground running.
- In addition to a personal franchise liaison, our franchisees also have access to our in house graphic design team, monthly conference calls, and more.
- We create our protected zip-coded territories based on density of day-care centers rather than population. This ensures every franchisee receives a viable working area.
Low Flat-Rate Royalties
- Paid per teaching location rather than a % of total profits
- Up to 50% of the IFF subject to corporate approval
- 2013 Entrepreneur Franchise 500 – Ranked #283
- 2013 Entrepreneur Children’s Fitness – Ranked #5
- 2013 Entrepreneur Home-Based Businesses – Ranked #76
- 2012, Military Friendly Franchise
- 2011, Franchise Business Review – Top 50 in Category
- 2009, Franchisee Satisfaction Award – Best in Category
- 2009, Entrepreneur Franchise 500 – Honoree
- 2008, America’s Hottest Franchise